More From Dirk Benedict
- "I write from my imagination, not from what I’ve read in books or seen on TV or to make money. I wrote from an idea I was passionate about."
- "Children who cling to parents or who don’t want to leave home are stunted in their emotional, psychological growth."
- "To me, all writing is like music. And especially dialogue. I studied music in college; that is what I wanted to be, a composer. Acting got me sidetracked."
More In Health
- "It is essential that the women’s preventive coverage benefit, including contraception, be available to all women, regardless of what health plan they have or where they work – as Congress intended. Providing access to birth control just makes good sense."― Gwen Moore
- "The lack of health care coverage has remained very important to me during my time in Congress and as a member of the House Subcommittee on Health, I am working hard with my colleagues to correct these inequalities."― Paul Gillmor
- "Our record number of teenagers must become our record number of high school and college graduates and our record number of teachers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, and skilled professionals."― Ruben Hinojosa