More From Dirk Benedict
- "Movies are movies, television is television."
- "I am very abnormal… But it wasn’t very long ago that I wasn’t so abnormal. I was very normal and headed for a lifetime of paying medical bills as proof of my normalcy."
- "Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow."
More In Change
- "What we call progress is the exchange of one nuisance for another nuisance."― Havelock Ellis
- "Some people seem to understand this – that life and change take time – but I am not one of those people."― Anne Lamott
- "Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn’t blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will."― John D. MacDonald