More From Dirk Benedict
- "Harrison Ford was pretty content as a carpenter who thought it would be nice to work on TV and ended up being the biggest film star in the history of cinema."
- "Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow."
- "Movies are movies, television is television."
More In Change
- "A mere forty years ago, beach volleyball was just beginning. No bureaucrat would have invented it, and that’s what freedom is all about."― Newt Gingrich
- "Because primarily of the power of the Internet, people of modest means can band together and amass vast sums of money that can change the world for some public good if they all agree."― William J. Clinton
- "Resistance is thought transformed into feeling. Change the thought that creates the resistance, and there is no more resistance."― Robert Conklin