More From Dirk Benedict
- "Hollywood… a city I was to come back to time and again, in sickness and in health, in success and in failure, with anticipation and with dread."
- "If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point."
- "Children who cling to parents or who don’t want to leave home are stunted in their emotional, psychological growth."
More In Change
- "Someday perhaps change will occur when times are ready for it instead of always when it is too late. Someday change will be accepted as life itself."― Shirley MacLaine
- "I have to believe that people can change, otherwise I deny the Gospel, and I will not do that."― Randall Terry
- "When it becomes more difficult to suffer than to change… you will change."― Robert Anthony