More From Dionne Warwick
- "Brazil is where I belong, the place that feels like home. They love their family, their country and God, and are not afraid to let anybody know it."
- "Do you know that other than my father, I’ve never had a man take care of me?"
- "I come from a singing family and as is said, ‘the apple does not fall far from the tree.’"
More In Happiness
- "Friends have suggested that I am the least qualified person to talk about happiness, because I am often down, and sometimes profoundly depressed. But I think that’s where my qualification comes from. Because to know happiness, it helps to know unhappiness."― Alastair Campbell
- "Music should probably provide answers in terms of lyrical content, and giving people a sense of togetherness and oneness, as opposed to being alone in their thoughts and dilemmas or regrets or happiness or whatever."― Peabo Bryson
- "It would be incredibly presumptuous and self-serving of me to believe that Facebook was the end of history. The only way it could possibly be the end of history is if it becomes some sort of artificial super intelligence that takes over the world."― Sean Parker