More From Dionne Warwick
- "I’ve had some incredible moments in my life – thus far. I hope a lot more are coming."
- "We are all here to be a service to those who can’t be a service to themselves. We can give people hope and more reasons for being human."
- "I was born into a family of gospel singers. My early ambitions were many. I was going to be a ballerina. I almost had that one come true until I tore a tendon, so I transferred from my toes to my throat and that’s where the talent settled."
More In Happiness
- "Although one may fail to find happiness in theatrical life, one never wishes to give it up after having once tasted its fruits."― Anna Pavlova
- "We are the children of a technological age. We have found streamlined ways of doing much of our routine work. Printing is no longer the only way of reproducing books. Reading them, however, has not changed."― Lawrence Clark Powell
- "When you’re in love, you’re so happy that you want to tell people about it. But now I have to censor myself. You need to protect the happiness you have."― Emily Blunt