More From Dionne Warwick
- "Healthy children are born from healthy, respected, well-nourished and educated mothers and it is imperative that they have a voice in the decisions which affect them. If you empower a mother and let her have her say towards a poverty-free future, the positive impact this would have on ending hunger will be immense."
- "Brazil is where I belong, the place that feels like home. They love their family, their country and God, and are not afraid to let anybody know it."
- "I come from a singing family and as is said, ‘the apple does not fall far from the tree.’"
More In Happiness
- "Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service."― Henry Ford
- "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own… Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy."― Robert A. Heinlein
- "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."― Ogden Nash