More From Dionne Warwick
- "Linda Georgian is a wonderful psychic. She can do amazing things."
- "We are all here to be a service to those who can’t be a service to themselves. We can give people hope and more reasons for being human."
- "There was a time in the marriage when I could no longer look at myself in a mirror, couldn’t feel I was a nice person. A bad relationship can do that, can make you doubt everything good you ever felt about yourself."
More In Happiness
- "I play a female Indiana Jones, a professor who hunts down precious objects, like a bowl that belonged to the Buddha. They tailored the role to me: I wanted to be smart, funny, and to kick some ass."― Tia Carrere
- "Suspicion is far more to be wrong than right; more often unjust than just. It is no friend to virtue, and always an enemy to happiness."― Hosea Ballou
- "Musicians are probably the most uncomfortable people in themselves in the world. Happiness, I think, only exists when you’re a child and once you go past 11, unfortunately it’s gone."― Andrea Corr