More From Dionne Warwick
- "Brazil is where I belong, the place that feels like home. They love their family, their country and God, and are not afraid to let anybody know it."
- "I like Brazilians and I like their values. They believe in family."
- "We are all here to be a service to those who can’t be a service to themselves. We can give people hope and more reasons for being human."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is a very small desk and a very big wastebasket."― Robert Orben
- "One of the indictments of civilizations is that happiness and intelligence are so rarely found in the same person."― William Feather
- "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us."― Ashley Montagu