More From Diogenes
- "Those who have virtue always in their mouths, and neglect it in practice, are like a harp, which emits a sound pleasing to others, while itself is insensible of the music."
- "It is the privilege of the gods to want nothing, and of godlike men to want little."
- "The great thieves lead away the little thief."
More In Education
- "I got an early education from television."― Debra Wilson
- "I’m trying to get the record that I made at my birthday party last year, trying to get that out, and the lawyers are diddling around with it and it probably won’t be out until next year. I don’t know."― Marian McPartland
- "The education cuts in the President’s budget are both irresponsible and morally unjustifiable."― Chaka Fattah