More From Dido Armstrong
- "It’s actually amazing because you go so far into another side of your brain when you’re studying something completely different, and I loved it."
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
More In Famous
- "It’s every teenager’s dream to be in a band, tour the world and be famous."― Joey McIntyre
- "I was one of those people who put too much emphasis on work and career and material possessions, and it took its toll on all my relationships, on my physical health, my emotional and mental health."― Tony Shalhoub
- "Exploitation films were famous for taking an issue an exploiting it because they could move much faster than a studio could. If there was any hot topic, they would run out and make a quick movie and make a buck on it, by changing it around and using it, in some way, to give some relevance."― Robert Rodriguez