More From Dido Armstrong
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
- "It’s actually amazing because you go so far into another side of your brain when you’re studying something completely different, and I loved it."
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."
More In Famous
- "We were delighted to have Nigel as a producer. The only problem is that Nigel is so famous that he seems to dominate most interviews without being there."― Stephen Malkmus
- "Who elected Larry King America’s grief counselor? We, the viewing public, did, by driving up his ratings whenever somebody famous passes."― James Wolcott
- "The most important ways in which I think the Internet will affect the big issue is that it will make it more difficult for government to collect taxes."― Milton Friedman