More From Dido Armstrong
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
More In Famous
- "I will either be famous or infamous."― Otto Dix
- "I’ve never dreamed of being famous. The idea of it really scares me."― Jeremy London
- "You don’t have to be rich and famous. You just have to be an ordinary person, doing extraordinary things. I’d like more people to know that it’s there. Women’s achievements still aren’t recognised enough in many areas."― Joan Armatrading