More From Dido Armstrong
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
More In Famous
- "Whenever you’re the child of a famous person, you get judged in odd ways because of that."― Jeff Bridges
- "I never wanted to be famous. I only wanted to be great."― Ray Charles
- "I don’t want to be famous as a movie star and have the whole world love me, I want to be a creative actress."― Juliette Lewis