More From Dido Armstrong
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."
- "It’s actually amazing because you go so far into another side of your brain when you’re studying something completely different, and I loved it."
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
More In Famous
- "But things move in circles: one minute it’s the models who are famous, then it’s the actresses, then it’s the designers."― Rachel Hunter
- "I am the most well-adjusted human being I know. I started out this investigation as a very happy man with a great career. I’ve got the life people dream about: I am rich, I am famous, I’ve got a fabulous marriage to an absolutely, spell-bindingly brilliant woman."― James Ellroy
- "Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It’s the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them."― Lily Tomlin