More From Dido Armstrong
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
More In Famous
- "I don’t come from a famous family and don’t have this detachment from everyday people and everyday life. I’m just doing my job and the attention that comes with it is part of the territory."― Ed Westwick
- "Women can’t do everything at the same time, we need to understand milestones in our lives comes in segments."― Madeleine Albright
- "I’d rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous."― Ani DiFranco