More From Dido Armstrong
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
- "I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don’t see things clearly as long as you’re still involved."
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
More In Famous
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"― Chloe Moretz
- "I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know? And for the last 20 years – you’ve got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and then go on your merry way and start again, in a sense, and that’s what I’ve been doing."― Colin Hay
- "I think actors are divided into two groups: one that wants to be an actor to become famous and rich, and the other that wants to be an actor because they have to be. I’m more in the second group."― Franka Potente