More From Dido Armstrong
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
- "It’s actually amazing because you go so far into another side of your brain when you’re studying something completely different, and I loved it."
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
More In Famous
- "I will govern my life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one and read the other, for what does it signify to make anything a secret to my neighbor, when to God, who is the searcher of our hearts, all our privacies are open?"― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "It isn’t false modesty when I say this, but although I am supposed to be a famous person it doesn’t mean anything to me. I just sit at home and work."― Gyorgy Legeti
- "I don’t want to end up being a circus act, doing my most famous tricks when I’m 70."― Pharrell Williams