More From Dido Armstrong
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
- "In fact, I’d just like to own something. Everyone thinks I’m glamorous, rich and famous but all I’ve got is some recording equipment and a battered old BMW."
More In Relationship
- "What we have now is doctors who are actually better technically at what they’re doing in their specialty than 30 or 40 years ago, but we lost the relationship, when the doctor would look people in the eye and say, ‘I care about you. We can do this together.’"― Mehmet Oz
- "There’s definitely an old school element to my music, but I also think it’s modern."― Lenny Kravitz
- "Melissa and I have the best working relationship, and we feel that Jack and Jennifer have so much more to do."― Matthew Ashford