More From Dido Armstrong
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
- "In fact, I’d just like to own something. Everyone thinks I’m glamorous, rich and famous but all I’ve got is some recording equipment and a battered old BMW."
More In Relationship
- "Favored Nations is a long-term commitment. Our hope is that those who are passionate about real musicianship will want to hear and own most of our albums. We will set out to attain the same direct relationship with our customers that we have with our artists."― Steve Vai
- "I think Andrew Stanton is such an amazing, creative mind."― Lynn Collins
- "Becoming Catholic involves entering into a relationship with the Catholic Church."― Carl Olson