More From Dido Armstrong
- "I feel very warm towards Mum and Dad for giving us the independence they did. My childhood, and the fact we didn’t have a TV, gave me a boundless imagination."
- "It’s actually amazing because you go so far into another side of your brain when you’re studying something completely different, and I loved it."
- "My dad’s Irish music was such a huge influence."
More In Relationship
- "This is the point being missed by readers who lament Liquor’s lack of hot sex scenes, probably because they aren’t old enough to understand that a passionate relationship could be about anything other than sex."― Poppy Z. Brite
- "I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with. She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion."― David Boreanaz
- "I have a great relationship with my parents. I have not been on lithium."― Zach Braff