More From Dick Morris
- "We need to stop spending money on death, the war in Iraq and on enhancing the lives of the people in our own country."
- "‘Yes’ is a far more potent word than ‘no’ in American politics. By adopting the positions which animate the political agenda for the other side, one can disarm them and leave them sputtering with nothing to say."
- "Spontaneous combustion of grassroots politics is the future."
More In Communication
- "A monopoly on the means of communication may define a ruling elite more precisely than the celebrated Marxian formula of monopoly in the means of production."― Robert Anton Wilson
- "I love the rehearsal process in the theatre, and the visceral sense of contact and communication with a live audience."― Judd Nelson
- "If we ever start communicating with living creatures from other planets, the number one priority is, how are you going to communicate information? Even between different cultures here on Earth, you get into communication problems."― Story Musgrave