More From Dick Gregory
- "And we love to dance, especially that new one called the Civil War Twist. The Northern part of you stands still while the Southern part tries to secede."
- "We used to root for the Indians against the cavalry, because we didn’t think it was fair in the history books that when the cavalry won it was a great victory, and when the Indians won it was a massacre."
- "It’s cool to be healthy."
More In Death
- "If you make every game a life and death proposition, you’re going to have problems. For one thing, you’ll be dead a lot."― Dean Smith
- "At different points in my life, I had grappled with the idea of going into the priesthood – in high school or law school. Where it ends, I’m not quite sure. Perhaps it ends with death, grappling with one’s spirituality."― James McGreevey
- "I hate to say this, but I’ll repeat it: After death, all we know that you do is stink."― Jack Kevorkian