More From Dick Durbin
- "If we do nothing, as the Republicans suggest, we’re going to see health care costs reach a point where small businesses can’t afford it and families can’t afford it. We’re going to see people turned down from pre-existing conditions. We’re going to find the Medicare doughnut hole – a gap in coverage that’s going to hurt a lot of seniors."
- "Our party is a diverse one, as is my home state of Illinois."
- "There is no room for legal hair-splitting when it comes to the humane treatment of detainees – not in a nation founded on the rule of law and respect for human rights."
More In Health
- "Women have to be very vigilant, and demand the very best in public schools, health care and pay, those things that men and women of this state value are at risk."― Bev Perdue
- "I like doing food as a focal point on my table. It is not like going out and buying flowers or candles, which are expensive."― Sandra Lee
- "I support health care for people. I want people well taken care of. But I also want health care that we can afford as a country. I have people and friends closing down their businesses because of Obamacare."― Donald Trump