More From Diane von Furstenberg
- "I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are."
- "I design for the woman who loves being a woman."
- "I had arranged a birthday party for him and my children, who are all Aquarians. Instead, we got married. I ran out of excuses. It was just us and my children."
More In Food
- "There has been a time on earth when poets had been young and dead and famous – and were men. But now the poet as the tragic child of grandeur and destiny had changed. The child of genius was a woman, now, and the man was gone."― Tom Wolfe
- "The only break I ever took was to eat. That’s all I did. Work, and then quickly eat something. It became my main pleasure, having access to my comfort food."― John Prescott
- "Attention-deficit disorders seem to abound in modern society, and we don’t know the cause."― Marilyn vos Savant