More From Diane Keaton
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "A sense of freedom is something that, happily, comes with age and life experience."
More In Famous
- "One thing about being famous is the people around you, you pay all their bills so they very rarely disagree with you because they want you to pick up the check."― Charles Barkley
- "I know it’s very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations or region."― Shahrukh Khan
- "The days when a car aficionado could repair his or her own car are long past, due primarily to the high software content."― Marc Andreessen