More From Diane Keaton
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
More In Experience
- "I have found little that is “good” about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think."― Sigmund Freud
- "We always think of a diet with a big groan. But I think diets are fun. I think it is an American pastime for a lot of women."― Mindy Kaling
- "If someone is making a judgment when they don’t have firsthand experience, it’s intolerant. How can you make a judgment on something you don’t know about?"― Beck