More From Diane Keaton
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
More In Experience
- "There are so many reactions to art that make sense to me – but ‘ick’ means something."― Lena Dunham
- "The historical experience of socialist countries has sadly demonstrated that collectivism does not do away with alienation but rather increases it, adding to it a lack of basic necessities and economic inefficiency."― Pope John Paul II
- "From my experience, politicians are much more uncomfortable being made fun of than they are being preached at and screeched at – you know, and the soapbox routine. They’re much more uneasy knowing they’re a target of ridicule."― Carl Hiaasen