More From Diane Keaton
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
More In Experience
- "I think what’s really amazing is that given the scale of the web and getting the compute power we have today, we’re starting to see things that appear intelligent but actually aren’t semantically intelligent."― Marissa Mayer
- "Music is subjective to everyone’s unique experience."― Jared Leto
- "You have to trust your kids. They have to experience life, and you just hope you’ve provided them a foundation for what’s right and what isn’t."― Jack Nicklaus