More From Diane Keaton
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
More In Experience
- "Wealth is the ability to fully experience life."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it."― Laurence J. Peter
- "It used to be that you had to make female TV characters perfect so no one would be offended by your ‘portrayal’ of women. Even when I started out on ‘The Office’ eight years ago, we could write our male characters funny and flawed, but not the women. And now, thankfully, it’s completely different."― Mindy Kaling