More From Diane Keaton
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
More In Experience
- "Experience which was once claimed by the aged is now claimed exclusively by the young."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "I am a woman in process. I’m just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull."― Oprah Winfrey
- "Something happens to us all when we experience something as a unit that doesn’t occur when we’re on our couches or holding our little portable DVD players."― David Ogden Stiers