More From Diane Keaton
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
More In Experience
- "People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built."― Eleanor Roosevelt
- "I’ve grown tremendously as an actor by being there. It is comic writing the likes of which I don’t know that I’ll ever see again and it’s been a great, great experience."― Matt LeBlanc
- "Through the years of experience I have found that air offers less resistance than dirt."― Jack Nicklaus