More From Diane Keaton
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
More In Experience
- "Often, the roles I’m offered in England are melancholic women who are filled with regret for the past, regret for their fading beauty."― Kristin Scott Thomas
- "Take time to gather up the past so that you will be able to draw from your experience and invest them in the future."― Jim Rohn
- "Movie-making is telling a story with the best technology at your disposal."― Tom Hanks