More From Diablo Cody
- "I’m not an especially highbrow person, but I have always loved small, quirky, edgy movies."
- "Fact: The new ‘90210’ is cooler than the old ‘90210.’ It’s the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series’ venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents – they’ve been replaced by a hipster mom n’ pop who get busted necking in the car."
- "I do not quote my own movies. I think I would be pretty insufferable if I did."
More In Best
- "What we call wisdom is the result of all the wisdom of past ages. Our best institutions are like young trees growing upon the roots of the old trunks that have crumbled away."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "As we look forward to freedom, the shining city on the hill and the best days of America lying ahead, it is the men and women in uniform who protect, defend and make us proud to whom we should look and give thanks every night."― Robin Hayes
- "You have got to decide, look, this is who I am; this is my best way to present myself, and I’m going to ride that horse to the finish line. Not everybody will like it, but that’s OK."― Phil McGraw