More From Diablo Cody
- "I hear that 5 o’clock whistle in my mind like Fred Flintstone and I have to stop. I’m also not much of a morning writer. I have a sweet spot from about 11am to 4pm. But I really work during that time."
- "There’s a weird cloud around you when you’re recognizable. It was a brief window for me. I think you have to have a pathological need for attention of any type, negative or positive, to thrive in that kind of situation. And I only want compliments."
- "Fact: The new ‘90210’ is cooler than the old ‘90210.’ It’s the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series’ venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents – they’ve been replaced by a hipster mom n’ pop who get busted necking in the car."
More In Best
- "I live with some of my best friends from high school, very commune-like, in my house. It’s my hippie way of life."― Alanis Morissette
- "It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."― Winston Churchill
- "Just do the best you can. No one can do more than that."― John Wooden