More From Diablo Cody
- "I hear that 5 o’clock whistle in my mind like Fred Flintstone and I have to stop. I’m also not much of a morning writer. I have a sweet spot from about 11am to 4pm. But I really work during that time."
- "People have always wanted to be recognized, and that’s human nature. But people used to want to be recognized for their accomplishments, and now they simply want to be visible."
- "I want Maggie Gyllenhaal. I don’t know why. I don’t think she necessarily looks like me or acts like me, I just think she’s a cool actress and she could play me, so there you go."
More In Best
- "Adoptive parents are taking on enormous responsibility, both emotionally and financially. Quite frankly, they need as much disclosure as possible about the child’s background and health to assure the best fit and be prepared."― Pat Robertson
- "I can’t comprehend that I’m in the film of ‘Les Miserables.’ It’s one of those dreams I thought would be unattainable for someone like me, who came from nowhere."― Samantha Barks
- "The best way to hold a man is in your arms."― Mae West