More From Diablo Cody
- "One nice thing about being a woman in Hollywood is that the women tend to be very close-knit. All of us writers and directors know each other and cling to each other for safety and support, and it’s really a completely different vibe than the men experience out here, where they’re all trying to murder each other."
- "There’s a weird cloud around you when you’re recognizable. It was a brief window for me. I think you have to have a pathological need for attention of any type, negative or positive, to thrive in that kind of situation. And I only want compliments."
- "Ah, reality TV: where opportunists delight in exposing opportunism! It’s kind of like the indie music scene."
More In Best
- "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society."― Hillary Clinton
- "I’ve given it my all. I’ve done my best. Now, I’m ready with my family to begin the next phase of our lives."― Richard M. Daley
- "As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information."― Benjamin Disraeli