More From Diablo Cody
- "I absolutely relate to being alone in squalor, trying to come up with something adequate. I relate to that, and I’ve been known to crawl out of bed and drink out of a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke."
- "I want Maggie Gyllenhaal. I don’t know why. I don’t think she necessarily looks like me or acts like me, I just think she’s a cool actress and she could play me, so there you go."
- "It’s possible that I’ve matured as a writer, and I hope I’ve matured emotionally, but I always find myself revisiting these adolescent scenes."
More In Best
- "There are many little ways to enlarge your child’s world. Love of books is the best of all."― Jackie Kennedy
- "The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep."― W. C. Fields
- "The use of travelling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."― Samuel Johnson