More From Diablo Cody
- "You know, it shouldn’t just be about women as heroic figures overcoming things, it just needs to be about women in general getting the opportunity to play a multitude of roles, telling a multitude of stories – just to express human experience from a woman’s perspective. I hope, someday, we can get to that point. I’m all about representation."
- "I do not quote my own movies. I think I would be pretty insufferable if I did."
- "There’s probably no experience more alienating than fame, other than a terminal illness, where you actually find yourself in a situation that nobody around you can relate to."
More In Best
- "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."― Henry Van Dyke
- "My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you I the best place for the next moment."― Oprah Winfrey
- "We are a very crafty family."― Tori Spelling