More From Diablo Cody
- "There’s a weird cloud around you when you’re recognizable. It was a brief window for me. I think you have to have a pathological need for attention of any type, negative or positive, to thrive in that kind of situation. And I only want compliments."
- "Somebody asked me earlier if I thought it was really important to tell stories about women’s struggles. And I said yes, but at the same time, it’s also important to tell stories about women’s triumphs, women being slackers, women being criminals, women being heroes."
- "If being an attractive woman got you attention for directing, then the entire ‘best director’ category would be comprised of models. To me, that is just the most ludicrous connection that you could make."
More In Best
- "The most important thing is to stay positive."― Saku Koivu
- "I can’t comprehend that I’m in the film of ‘Les Miserables.’ It’s one of those dreams I thought would be unattainable for someone like me, who came from nowhere."― Samantha Barks
- "The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would steal them away."― Ronald Reagan