More From Diablo Cody
- "The primary job for women in Hollywood is still super-attractive actress. That is the most high-profile women’s job in Hollywood."
- "One nice thing about being a woman in Hollywood is that the women tend to be very close-knit. All of us writers and directors know each other and cling to each other for safety and support, and it’s really a completely different vibe than the men experience out here, where they’re all trying to murder each other."
- "It’s possible that I’ve matured as a writer, and I hope I’ve matured emotionally, but I always find myself revisiting these adolescent scenes."
More In Best
- "I don’t want to transform America. I want to restore to America the economic values of freedom and opportunity and limited government that has made us the powerhouse of the world."― Mitt Romney
- "We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else. We built it for ourselves. We were the group of people who were going to judge whether it was great or not. We weren’t going to go out and do market research. We just wanted to build the best thing we could build."― Steve Jobs
- "I think I’m funny because my family, my siblings were funny."― Martin Short