More From Diablo Cody
- "I hear that 5 o’clock whistle in my mind like Fred Flintstone and I have to stop. I’m also not much of a morning writer. I have a sweet spot from about 11am to 4pm. But I really work during that time."
- "To enjoy being famous, you need to have a screw loose."
- "I wrote a screenplay for a ‘Sweet Valley High’ adaptation, and it’s really amazing to me how many women who are my age have responded to the idea and are excited about the movie."
More In Best
- "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."― J. Robert Oppenheimer
- "What the United States does best is to understand itself. What it does worst is understand others."― Carlos Fuentes
- "Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea."― Henry Fielding