More From Diablo Cody
- "The primary job for women in Hollywood is still super-attractive actress. That is the most high-profile women’s job in Hollywood."
- "You know, I did not like being famous. It was a stressful and ugly time, and I’m glad it’s over."
- "I’m not an especially highbrow person, but I have always loved small, quirky, edgy movies."
More In Best
- "The future hasn’t happened yet and the past is gone. So I think the only moment we have is right here and no, and I try to make the best of those moments, the moments that I’m in."― Annie Lennox
- "My experience has been that work is almost the best way to pull oneself out of the depths."― Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Woman’s at best a contradiction still."― Alexander Pope