More From Diablo Cody
- "It doesn’t matter if they’re in front of the camera or behind the camera. I know women who are producers who are surviving on nothing but juice and almonds."
- "I had the experience last year of directing my first feature while I had a 1-year-old son and while I was also pregnant, so I am now well aware of the difficulties women who are rearing children face when they’re also trying to make headway in mainstream of film."
- "If being an attractive woman got you attention for directing, then the entire ‘best director’ category would be comprised of models. To me, that is just the most ludicrous connection that you could make."
More In Best
- "In writing and politicking, it’s best not to think about it, just do it."― Gore Vidal
- "I like being in movies that have a great story. I’m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It’s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work."― Kristen Stewart
- "I enjoy trying to figure out the best way to compliment the picture and not overpower it."― David Duchovny