More From Diablo Cody
- "Speaking of Twitter, I don’t even know if I composed a blog entry in 2009, as I was too busy parceling my every thought into cute 140-character sound bites. I used to only worry about being pithy for a living; now some of my best lines are wasted on a free app!"
- "Fact: The new ‘90210’ is cooler than the old ‘90210.’ It’s the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series’ venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents – they’ve been replaced by a hipster mom n’ pop who get busted necking in the car."
- "There’s probably no experience more alienating than fame, other than a terminal illness, where you actually find yourself in a situation that nobody around you can relate to."
More In Best
- "Looking at America’s history, ordinary people did something extraordinary. Leaders risked their lives for freedoms that we take for granted today.That’s what instills confidence. That’s us. We will move forward and prosper because that’s who we are as Americans."― Scott Walker
- "It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."― Winston Churchill
- "I like being in movies that have a great story. I’m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It’s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work."― Kristen Stewart