More From Desmond Tutu
- "Without forgiveness, there’s no future."
- "In its history, Europe has committed so many massacres and horrors that it should bow its own head in shame."
- "I don’t think I’ve ever felt that same kind of peace, the kind of serenity that I felt after acknowledging that maybe I was going to die of this TB."
More In Dreams
- "When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live."― Greg Anderson
- "I think people tend to see the bigger point, which is maybe not fitting in and feeling like you didn’t have the childhood that you expected you would have, or that you felt lonely or struggled with drugs and alcohol or just that you were able to achieve your dreams."― Augusten Burroughs
- "The great function of poetry is to give back to us the situations of our dreams."― Gaston Bachelard