More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Time takes away the grief of men."
- "Nature, more of a stepmother than a mother in several ways, has sown a seed of evil in the hearts of mortals, especially in the more thoughtful men, which makes them dissatisfied with their own lot and envious of another s."
- "Nothing is as peevish and pedantic as men’s judgments of one another."
More In Success
- "Success follows those adept at preserving the substance of the past by clothing it in the forms of the future."― Dee Hock
- "Failure is simply the non-presence of success. But a fiasco is a disaster of mythic proportions."― Orlando Bloom
- "I’m committed to try to make the product the best I possibly can."― Tiger Woods