More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?"
- "It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is."
- "To know nothing is the happiest life."
More In Success
- "I am totally against the idea that a Muslim woman should not have the same opportunities as a Muslim man to learn, to open up, to work, help shape the future. To close Islam down to a sexist approach is totally intolerable and ridiculous. It’s not Islam."― King Hussein I
- "After my spectacular failures, I could not be satisfied with an ordinary success."― Mason Cooley
- "The danger of success is that it makes us forget the world’s dreadful injustice."― Jules Renard