More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Whether a party can have much success without a woman present I must ask others to decide, but one thing is certain, no party is any fun unless seasoned with folly."
- "It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is."
- "The most disadvantageous peace is better than the most just war."
More In Life
- "What is important in life is life, and not the result of life."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."― Oscar Wilde
- "The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases."― Carl Jung