More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?"
- "If you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don’t do it, and it won’t happen."
- "Nowadays the rage for possession has got to such a pitch that there is nothing in the realm of nature, whether sacred or profane, out of which profit cannot be squeezed."
More In Life
- "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want."― Zig Ziglar
- "I should have no objection to go over the same life from its beginning to the end: requesting only the advantage authors have, of correcting in a second edition the faults of the first."― Benjamin Franklin
- "In life you need either inspiration or desperation."― Tony Robbins