More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Nothing is as peevish and pedantic as men’s judgments of one another."
- "Nature, more of a stepmother than a mother in several ways, has sown a seed of evil in the hearts of mortals, especially in the more thoughtful men, which makes them dissatisfied with their own lot and envious of another s."
- "Time takes away the grief of men."
More In Age
- "You just never know when you’re living in a golden age."― Alexander Payne
- "For the last five years, we have been presented with the idea that Barack Obama is superhuman. Barack Obama is unlike any of us or anyone else. And he isn’t. In fact, he’s much less achieved and much less accomplished than most who have gotten half as far as he has, and I think maybe what we saw was the best."― Rush Limbaugh
- "Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator."― Confucius