More From Denzel Washington
- "I wasn’t allowed to go to movies when I was kid; my father was a minister. 101 Dalmatians and King of Kings, that was the extent of it."
- "I’m not a film buff. I don’t watch a lot of movies."
- "Everybody has a job to do. There are people in Iraq on both sides of this war who do what they do for religious reasons, and they feel with God on their side. Some people are good at annihilating people. Maybe that’s their gift."
More In Faith
- "To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "I have always been the kid who’s asked ‘Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith. But I was always like ‘why?’"― Katy Perry
- "Do I think faith will be an important part of being a good president? Yes, I do."― George W. Bush