More From Denzel Washington
- "Michelle Pfeiffer hasn’t been finding a lot of work recently because she doesn’t like what a woman her age is offered. That’s a real double standard. You get Sean Connery, who gets older and older, still playing opposite young ladies, but it doesn’t work the other way around."
- "My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace."
- "I’m not a film buff. I don’t watch a lot of movies."
More In Trust
- "Espionage, for the most part, involves finding a person who knows something or has something that you can induce them secretly to give to you. That almost always involves a betrayal of trust."― Aldrich Ames
- "That’s a great feeling to know that I’m going into a project that I have no idea what will become of that movie, but I really trust Ang Lee. And I really trusted Ron. It’s just really nice to work with people that you feel that way about."― Jennifer Connelly
- "Find people who think like you and stick with them. Make only music you are passionate about. Work only with people you like and trust. Don’t sign anything."― Steve Albini