More From Dennis Prager
- "Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature."
- "One of the great mind destroyers of college education is the belief that if it’s very complex, it’s very profound."
- "Every poll about the Left, the Right, and happiness reveals that the farther left one goes, the less happy the person is likely to be."
More In Age
- "I have an education, I went to college, you know?"― Nicole Polizzi
- "People say women shouldn’t have long hair over a certain age, but I’ve never done what everyone says."― Jane Seymour
- "Preparation for old age should begin not later than one’s teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement."― Dwight L. Moody