More From Dennis Prager
- "There’s a lot more power in calm than in vituperation."
- "Leftism seeks to undo most of the values that are distinct to Judeo-Christian religion."
- "Our scientific age demands that we provide definitions, measurements, and statistics in order to be taken seriously. Yet most of the important things in life cannot be precisely defined or measured. Can we define or measure love, beauty, friendship, or decency, for example?"
More In Age
- "People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they’re all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error."― Florence King
- "I like to be alone so I can write. But focus can hurt you. I don’t want to be some stress casualty in early middle age."― James Ellroy
- "I really think we should pass a law in every state, I don’t care whether it takes the independence away from an old person or not. You shouldn’t be driving a car if you’re over the age of 80. Maybe even less than that."― Evel Knievel