More From Dennis Prager
- "Our scientific age demands that we provide definitions, measurements, and statistics in order to be taken seriously. Yet most of the important things in life cannot be precisely defined or measured. Can we define or measure love, beauty, friendship, or decency, for example?"
- "For some reason, the evolutionists have not come up with an evolution-based explanation for why human beings react so powerfully to music. But surely they will."
- "If your religion doesn’t teach you the difference between good and evil, your religion is worse than useless."
More In Age
- "I can feel the 60S looming. In my profession, I’ve just moved along with my age. By thinking in decades, rather than whether someone’s 42 or 47, you can give yourself a whole 10 years to turn yourself around in."― Francesca Annis
- "There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone; but, years after, we know it was much later."― Mignon McLaughlin
- "By Time and Age full many things are taught."― Aeschylus