More From Dennis Prager
- "Also, when you escape a Communist regime, you treasure liberty and you understand that as government and state expand, liberty must contract."
- "Opponents of capital punishment argue that the state has no right to take a murderer’s life. Apparently, one fact that abolitionists forget or overlook is that the state is acting not only on behalf of society, but also on behalf of the murdered person and the murdered person’s family."
- "If anything, we older people yearn for a peaceful world even more than young people do. We are the ones who lost friends or relatives in some war. We are the ones who have lived a lifetime of seeing and reading about human suffering."
More In Age
- "When you’re my age and you see a story, you better go for it pretty quickly. I’d just like to get a few more novels under my belt."― John le Carre
- "Most fears are basic: fear of the dark, fear of going down in the basement, fear of weird sounds, fear that somebody is waiting for you in your closet. Those kinds of things stay with you no matter what age."― R. L. Stine
- "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name."― Walter Scott