More From Dennis Prager
- "One of the great mind destroyers of college education is the belief that if it’s very complex, it’s very profound."
- "Although images of perfection in people’s personal lives can cause unhappiness, images of perfect societies – utopian images – can cause monstrous evil. In fact, forcefully changing society to conform to societal images was the greatest cause of evil in the twentieth century."
- "If anything, we older people yearn for a peaceful world even more than young people do. We are the ones who lost friends or relatives in some war. We are the ones who have lived a lifetime of seeing and reading about human suffering."
More In Strength
- "Does anybody really think that they didn’t get what they had because they didn’t have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment?"― Nelson Mandela
- "It’s a wonderful side effect of what we’re doing, to give someone the strength to come out of the closet to their family, or simply present themselves aesthetically in a way they feel happy with, whether or not their friends are going to be allowed to like them anymore."― Davey Havok
- "Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on."― Henry Rollins