More From Dennis Prager
- "Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature."
- "To be told that one can be dependent on one’s parents until age 26 should strike a young person who wants to grow up as demeaning, not as something to celebrate."
- "Socialism values equality more than liberty."
More In Education
- "Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."― B. F. Skinner
- "I probably didn’t put forth the effort I should have put forth, didn’t realize the value of education until I went to college."― Jamie Moyer
- "I was blessed to have a mother and father that recognized the value of education."― Jeb Bush