More From Dennis Prager
- "If anything, we older people yearn for a peaceful world even more than young people do. We are the ones who lost friends or relatives in some war. We are the ones who have lived a lifetime of seeing and reading about human suffering."
- "People confuse goodness with weakness. It is weak people, not good people (goodness demands strength), who are taken advantage of."
- "If your religion doesn’t teach you the difference between good and evil, your religion is worse than useless."
More In Religion
- "Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."― David Hume
- "In every religion there is an element of the supernatural, varying with the influence of pure reason over its devotees."― Charles Eastman
- "Nobody can deny but religion is a comfort to the distressed, a cordial to the sick, and sometimes a restraint on the wicked; therefore whoever would argue or laugh it out of the world without giving some equivalent for it ought to be treated as a common enemy."― Mary Wortley Montagu