More From Dennis Prager
- "Although images of perfection in people’s personal lives can cause unhappiness, images of perfect societies – utopian images – can cause monstrous evil. In fact, forcefully changing society to conform to societal images was the greatest cause of evil in the twentieth century."
- "Opponents of capital punishment argue that the state has no right to take a murderer’s life. Apparently, one fact that abolitionists forget or overlook is that the state is acting not only on behalf of society, but also on behalf of the murdered person and the murdered person’s family."
- "How a society channels male aggression is one of the greatest questions as to whether that society will survive. That’s why I am not against violence in the media, I am against the glorification of immoral violence."
More In Government
- "Remember that government doesn’t earn one single dollar it spends. In order for you to get money from the government, that money must first be taken from somebody else."― Jesse Ventura
- "Government’s first duty and highest obligation is public safety."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "We should restore a proper balance in environmental regulation and energy production that is based on common sense, not political agendas."― Mac Thornberry