More From Dennis Miller
- "I’m a comedian, for God’s sake. Viewers shouldn’t trust me. And you know what? They’re hip enough to know they shouldn’t trust me. I’m just doing stand-up comedy."
- "I didn’t know my Dad – he moved out early. And my mom’s politics were kind of hardscrabble. She didn’t think about Democrats or Republicans. She thought about who made sense. I’ve been both in my life."
- "Just put down 9/11… I think, on most things I’m liberal, except on defending ourselves and keeping half the money. Those things I’m kind of conservative on."
More In Sports
- "I love sports. Whenever I can, I always watch the Detroit Tigers on the radio."― Gerald R. Ford
- "Part of my growing up was always trying to make my parents proud and always trying to keep them happy. I think part of what held them together was my involvement in sports."― Jeff Garcia
- "Eighteen holes of match play will teach you more about your foe than 18 years of dealing with him across a desk."― Grantland Rice