More From Dennis Miller
- "The American education system couldn’t be more badly directed or poorly funded if the Secretary of Education were Ed Wood."
- "Never ever discount the idea of marriage. Sure, someone might tell you that marriage is just a piece of paper. Well, so is money, and what’s more life-affirming than cold, hard cash?"
- "The death penalty is becoming a way of life in this country."
More In Sports
- "Amateurism is the strongest form of discrimination in sports. Because it discriminates against the underprivileged, it discriminates against the poor. If we want sports to go back to the wealthy, let’s make it amateur again."― Carl Lewis
- "We’ve finally told the world that this is sports entertainment, and I think one of the best forms of entertainment is anything that’s fun or funny, something that you really enjoy watching or listening to."― Jerry Lawler
- "In sports, people reach their peak very early. You have to move on. I don’t know if I will ever surpass what I did at the Olympics, but I’m still doing the work I always wanted to do."― Greg Louganis