More From Dennis Kucinich
- "What I said was that in a democratic society, people must be permitted to make their choices and that the choices of women should not be subordinate to the choices of men, otherwise women are less than equal, are second-class citizens."
- "My philosophy comes from a worldview that looks at the world as one. It’s a holistic view that sees the world as interconnected and interdependent and integrated in so many different ways, which informs my politics."
- "People are fed up with the politics where candidates just rip each other apart and then the voters lose in the end because no one really knows what anybody stands for."
More In Health
- "But all that being said about modulation, if you’re serving people delicious food, they won’t complain."― Sally Schneider
- "I am leaving because I have to fight simultaneously a potential recurrence of cancer the Democratic leadership, a health care bill that’s going to destroy this country, my opposition to it and a belief that my party has become what it became – what it campaigned against."― Eric Massa
- "One thing governors feel, Democrats and Republicans alike, is that we have a health care system that, if you’re on Medicaid, you have unlimited access to health care, at unlimited levels, at no cost. No wonder it’s running away."― Mike Huckabee