More From Dennis Kucinich
- "Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I’m not selling insurance."
- "In the past week it has become clear that the vote on the final healthcare bill will be very close. I take this vote with the utmost seriousness. I am quite aware of the historic fight that has lasted the better part of the last century to bring America in line with other modern democracies in providing single payer health care."
- "People are fed up with the politics where candidates just rip each other apart and then the voters lose in the end because no one really knows what anybody stands for."
More In Faith
- "Things can fall apart, or threaten to, for many reasons, and then there’s got to be a leap of faith. Ultimately, when you’re at the edge, you have to go forward or backward; if you go forward, you have to jump together."― Yo-Yo Ma
- "Must faith be exactly that, the willingness and ability to believe in the face of a lack of evidence? If one could find the evidence, would then the faith be dead?"― Clifford D. Simak
- "Base souls have no faith in great individuals."― Jean-Jacques Rousseau