More From Dennis Kucinich
- "I have worked to expand the health care debate beyond the current for-profit system, to include a public option and an amendment to free the states to pursue single payer."
- "My philosophy comes from a worldview that looks at the world as one. It’s a holistic view that sees the world as interconnected and interdependent and integrated in so many different ways, which informs my politics."
- "I believe health care is a civil right."
More In Faith
- "I’ve always thought that as long as directors and casting directors don’t see me as just Harry Potter, I’ll be OK. People have shown a lot of faith in me, and I owe them a huge debt. They’re letting me prove that I’m serious about this."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "I would not attack the faith of a heathen without being sure I had a better one to put in its place."― Harriet Beecher Stowe
- "You can almost see voters nodding their heads at home: The public’s faith in politicians and political institutions has been on a steep and dangerous decline for decades, because elected leaders fail to deliver."― Ron Fournier