More From Denis Waitley
- "Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time."
- "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."
- "Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning."
More In Change
- "Of course, there is no question that Libya – and the world – will be better off with Gaddafi out of power. I, along with many other world leaders, have embraced that goal, and will actively pursue it through non-military means. But broadening our military mission to include regime change would be a mistake."― Barack Obama
- "Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don’t believe is right."― Jane Goodall
- "Climate change is a controversial subject, right? People will debate whether there is climate change… that’s a whole political debate that I don’t want to get into. I want to talk about the frequency of extreme weather situations, which is not political."― Andrew Cuomo