More From Denis Waitley
- "The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success."
- "Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on your own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon."
- "Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time."
More In Change
- "Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk."― William Arthur Ward
- "I can’t change everything by myself but I can be one of the people who are trying to change the situation."― Haile Gebrselassie
- "Cubism was an attack on the perspective that had been known and used for 500 years. It was the first big, big change. It confused people: they said, ‘Things don’t look like that!’"― David Hockney