More From Denis Waitley
- "Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well."
- "A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."
- "The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success."
More In Dreams
- "The dons of Oxford and Cambridge are too busy educating the young men to be able to teach them anything."― Samuel Butler
- "If there are dreams about a beautiful South Africa, there are also roads that lead to their goal. Two of these roads could be named Goodness and Forgiveness."― Nelson Mandela
- "I want to find someone who’s really into something like I’m really into something, so that I can support them and we can both cheer each other on. I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams."― Hunter Hayes