More From Denis Waitley
- "Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now."
- "Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable."
- "Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy."
More In Life
- "There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."― Leon Trotsky
- "Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."― Bertrand Russell
- "The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival."― Aristotle