More From Denis Waitley
- "Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning."
- "Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success."
- "Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods."
More In Life
- "I lost my sense of trust, honesty and compassion. I crashed down and became what I consider an emotional mess. I’ve never been so miserable in my whole life. I just wanted to go to bed and never get up."― Shania Twain
- "Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life."― John F. Kennedy
- "The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up."― John C. Maxwell