More From Denis Waitley
- "Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time."
- "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."
- "Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience."
More In Life
- "I like people that enjoy life, ’cause I do the same."― Lil Wayne
- "In the last analysis, the individual person is responsible for living his own life and for “finding himself.” If he persists in shifting his responsibility to somebody else, he fails to find out the meaning of his own existence."― Thomas Merton
- "Life is made up of sobs, sniffles, and smiles, with sniffles predominating."― O. Henry