More From Denis Waitley
- "Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy."
- "Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself."
- "Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now."
More In Attitude
- "A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil."― Victor Hugo
- "My attitude is, do as much as I can while I’m free. And if I’m arrested I’ll still do as much as I can."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "Today’s youth are told to get rich or die trying and they really shouldn’t take that attitude forward with them."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar