More From Denis Waitley
- "Relentless, repetitive self talk is what changes our self-image."
- "The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile."
- "Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods."
More In Attitude
- "Even with, or perhaps, because of, this background, I have over the past few years sensed a very dramatic change in attitude on the part of Prince Edward Islanders towards the on-going rush for so-called modernization."― Alex Campbell
- "My attitude to peace is rather based on the Burmese definition of peace – it really means removing all the negative factors that destroy peace in this world. So peace does not mean just putting an end to violence or to war, but to all other factors that threaten peace, such as discrimination, such as inequality, poverty."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "I wish the Peace Corps and its volunteers continued success and perseverance. We are grateful for their contributions to society and dedication to providing assistance where it is needed. May the Peace Corps continue its legacy of service, both at home and abroad."― Kenny Marchant