More From Denis Waitley
- "It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, it is in the happiness of pursuit."
- "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."
- "Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised."
More In Attitude
- "A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it."― Joan Lunden
- "You’d like more people to recognise what you do is special. But I take the attitude that the best thing I can do for my sport is to be the best at it. The best way people will come to recognise that track and field is a great sport is to see athletes excelling at it. Which is what I intend to do."― Maurice Greene
- "My mother has always been the social glue holding the family together."― Kim Kardashian