More From Denis Waitley
- "Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods."
- "The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile."
- "The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success."
More In Success
- "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."― David Brinkley
- "That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honorable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself."― Marcus Tullius Cicero