More From Denis Waitley
- "Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy."
- "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
- "Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience."
More In Happiness
- "There is only one way to achieve happiness on this terrestrial ball, and that is to have either a clear conscience or none at all."― Ogden Nash
- "Every poll about the Left, the Right, and happiness reveals that the farther left one goes, the less happy the person is likely to be."― Dennis Prager
- "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."― Buddha