More From Denis Waitley
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
- "Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable."
- "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
More In Teacher
- "The five steps in teaching an employee new skills are preparation, explanation, showing, observation and supervision."― Bruce Barton
- "We can be thankful to a friend for a few acres, or a little money; and yet for the freedom and command of the whole earth, and for the great benefits of our being, our life, health, and reason, we look upon ourselves as under no obligation."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "I was 20 years old, working as a roofer and a telemarketer and driving a taxi, just barely getting by. A friend of a friend suggested I try acting. I was like, ‘Why? What am I going to do? Community theater?’ But I took a class, and the teacher thought that I had potential, so I moved to Vancouver and started auditioning."― Cory Monteith