More From Denis Waitley
- "It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, it is in the happiness of pursuit."
- "Personal satisfaction is the most important ingredient of success."
- "The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success."
More In Teacher
- "I am sure it is one’s duty as a teacher to try to show boys that no opinions, no tastes, no emotions are worth much unless they are one’s own. I suffered acutely as a boy from the lack of being shown this."― A. C. Benson
- "I’d never been a teacher before, and here I was starting my first day with these eager students. There was a shortage of teachers, and they had been without a math teacher for six months. They were so excited to learn math."― Andrew Shue
- "We expert teachers know that motivation and emotional impact are what matter."― Donald Norman