More From Denis Waitley
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
- "Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable."
- "Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well."
More In Courage
- "When we have done our best, we can, as a united people, take whatever may befall with calm courage and confidence that this old nation will survive and if death should come to many of us, death is not the end."― Eamon de Valera
- "Courage is grace under pressure."― Ernest Hemingway
- "I think what I would say to my younger self, and probably to younger, just starting-out writers is that a lot of times you’re just afraid to put yourself out there, and it’s uncomfortable because it’s working up the courage to do something, to push yourself to do those things."― Carol Leifer