More From Denis Waitley
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
- "You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler."
- "A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."
More In Change
- "I do not believe in political movements. I believe in personal movement, that movement of the soul when a man who looks at himself is so ashamed that he tries to make some sort of change – within himself, not on the outside."― Joseph Brodsky
- "The simplest questions are the most profound. Where were you born? Where is your home? Where are you going? What are you doing? Think about these once in a while and watch your answers change."― Richard Bach
- "A food is not necessarily essential just because your child hates it."― Katharine Whitehorn