More From Denis Waitley
- "You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler."
- "Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself."
- "Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well."
More In Life
- "In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds."― Aristotle
- "Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children."― Sitting Bull
- "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."― Mark Twain