More From Denis Waitley
- "Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now."
- "Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success."
- "Personal satisfaction is the most important ingredient of success."
More In Life
- "The runway symbolizes something in society that’s very intimidating to women."― Tyra Banks
- "What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it – would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have."― Ralph Marston
- "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."― Oscar Wilde