More From Denis Waitley
- "Personal satisfaction is the most important ingredient of success."
- "Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now."
- "Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted."
More In Life
- "It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."― Elizabeth Kenny
- "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves?"― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence."― Mark Twain