More From Denis Waitley
- "You must accept responsibility for your actions, but not the credit for your achievements."
- "You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler."
- "Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy."
More In Life
- "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."― Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing."― Eric Davis