More From Denis Waitley
- "Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on your own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon."
- "Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience."
- "Relentless, repetitive self talk is what changes our self-image."
More In Life
- "The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere."― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave."― Benjamin Franklin
- "I’m not a knee-jerk conservative. I passionately believe in free markets and less government, but not to the point of being a libertarian."― Rupert Murdoch