More From Denis Waitley
- "Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself."
- "A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."
- "It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, it is in the happiness of pursuit."
More In Life
- "Becoming a father, I think it inevitably changes your perspective of life. I don’t get nearly enough sleep. And the simplest things in life are completely satisfying. I find you don’t have to do as much, like you don’t go on as many outings."― Hugh Jackman
- "People have a moral standard about what they will do and will not do. At the end of the day someone who cheats has a lower moral standard than someone who does not. And they will cheat in other areas of life as well."― Carl Lewis
- "No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow."― Lin Yutang