More From Demi Lovato
- "It’s a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know?"
- "Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto."
- "I don’t think there’s going to be a day when I don’t think about food or my body, but I’m living with it, and I wish I could tell young girls to find their safe place and stay with it."
More In Positive
- "From my earliest acquaintance with the science of political economy, it has been evident to my mind that capital was the product of labor, and that therefore, in its best analysis there could be no natural conflict between capital and labor."― Leland Stanford
- "I presume that nobody will deny the positive aspects of the North American cultural world. These are well known to all. But these aspects do not make one forget the disastrous effects of the industrial and commercial process of ‘cultural lamination’ that the USA is perpetrating on the planet."― Jose Saramago
- "I had to develop the mentality and stay positive about making my comeback."― Alonzo Mourning