More From Demi Lovato
- "I want my music to do the explaining."
- "Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off."
- "Some of my fans have said that because I’ve been able to speak about my issues, that they’re not afraid to speak about theirs, which is an amazing feeling."
More In Positive
- "Washington State has a strong tradition of a positive relationship – positive working relationship between labor and management, whether in the private sector or the public sector. It needs to continue to be that way."― Rob McKenna
- "Be positive and laugh at everything."― Alexandra Roach
- "A lot of victims, for example, have become addicted to alcohol and drugs. It seems to me that the church’s healing ministry is going to be enhanced through this in much broader strokes. That’s good, it’s all positive."― Roger Mahony