More From Demetri Martin
- "And of course I didn’t make any money from stand up for years, so I had temp jobs. That was the way I made money."
- "The comedians I liked were Bill Cosby and Steven Wright, like just always as a comedic actor. I always liked Gary Larson, who’s really funny for a cartoonist, obviously."
- "I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it."
More In Freedom
- "Punk has always been about doing things your own way. What it represents for me is ultimate freedom and a sense of individuality."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "For science must breathe the oxygen of freedom."― John Charles Polanyi
- "What Churchill described as the twin marauders of war and tyranny have been almost entirely banished from our continent. Today, hundreds of millions dwell in freedom, from the Baltic to the Adriatic, from the Western Approaches to the Aegean."― David Cameron