More From Deepak Chopra
- "But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you."
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "We’re living in a time when the world has suddenly discovered India because it’s run out of raw material for its imagination. The raw materials for imagination are inexhaustible here."
More In Religion
- "When state and religion are one, religion becomes a means for the powerful to remain in power."― Walter Jon Williams
- "And I used to think that proof that I had religion was whether I knew how to sing all of the songs."― Bernice Johnson Reagon
- "People don’t talk about religion a lot in Hollywood because it’s not an incredibly safe place to do it."― Zachary Levi