More From Deepak Chopra
- "Traditional science assumes, for the most part, that an objective observer independent reality exists; the universe, stars, galaxies, sun, moon and earth would still be there if no one was looking."
- "Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted."
- "It is the nature of babies to be in bliss."
More In Best
- "The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison."― James Cash Penney
- "The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself."― Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- "I’m not the best audience for that because I’m not a great science-fiction fan. I just never got off on space ships and space costumes, things like that."― Gary Oldman