More From Deepak Chopra
- "Traditional science assumes, for the most part, that an objective observer independent reality exists; the universe, stars, galaxies, sun, moon and earth would still be there if no one was looking."
- "Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone."
- "Every spiritual tradition has this idea of death and resurrection. It’s not unique to Christianity."
More In God
- "Small amounts of philosophy lead to atheism, but larger amounts bring us back to God."― Francis Bacon
- "There was my name up in lights. I said, ‘God, somebody’s made a mistake.’ But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, ‘Remember, you’re not a star.’ Yet there it was up in lights."― Marilyn Monroe
- "My main point here is that if you are the child of God and God is a part of you, the in your imagination God suppose to look like you. And when you accept a picture of the deity assigned to you by another people, you become the spiritual prisoners of that other people."― John Henrik Clarke