More From Dee Dee Myers
- "Research confirms that both Republican and Democratic women are more likely than their male counterparts to initiate and fight for bills that champion social justice, protect the environment, advocate for families, and promote nonviolent conflict resolution."
- "The exposed nature of life in the public square affects leaders’ attitudes toward risk – and failure."
- "I don’t think women hold all the answers, but with their skills, their strengths, we can get to a better place."
More In Family
- "I’m the git in the family."― Clive Owen
- "I always wanted my music to influence the life you were living emotionally – with your family, your lover, your wife, and, at a certain point, with your children."― Bruce Springsteen
- "I wanted my dad to be proud of me, and I fell into acting because there wasn’t anything else I could do, and in it I found a discipline that I wanted to keep coming back to, that I love and I learn about every day."― Tom Hardy