More From Dee Dee Myers
- "This is a generation weaned on Watergate, and there is no presumption of innocence and no presumption of good intentions. Instead, there is a presumption that, without relentless scrutiny, the government will misbehave."
- "Women communicate differently and process information differently, which leads them to resolve conflicts differently."
- "That’s not to say that women’s priorities are better than men’s. Rather, when women are empowered, when they can speak from the experience of their own lives, they often address different, previously neglected issues. And families and whole communities benefit."
More In Family
- "Any day acting is an amazing day."― Kiernan Shipka
- "A lot of parents never speak to their transgender kids again; that’s not the case in my family."― Chaz Bono
- "By the general process of epic poetry, I mean the way this form of art has constantly responded to the profound needs of the society in which it was made."― Lascelles Abercrombie