More From Dee Dee Myers
- "Having a sense of humor has served me more than it has hurt me – just in the sense that it has allowed me to keep my sanity."
- "My job is to be a spokesman – the spokesman, I suppose – for the President, for the White House, to do the daily briefings, to manage the press corps in terms of travel, day-to-day needs, access, interviews, all those issues."
- "I am encouraged to see women are being elected in Chile, Argentina, Liberia, Ireland. More is more."
More In Family
- "For the first time ever I was taking the family on the road. We stayed with my in-laws, which on life’s list of experiences ranks right below sitting in a tub full of scissors."― Jeff Foxworthy
- "I burnt myself out of skating. I was ready to focus on being a mom."― Kristi Yamaguchi
- "My whole damn family was nice. I don’t think I’ve imagined it. It’s true. Maybe it has to do with being brought up as Christian Scientists. Half of my relatives were Readers or Practitioners in the church."― Henry Fonda