More From Debra Winger
- "A good marriage is different to a happy marriage."
- "I had a very insightful friend who warned me back when I stopped reading scripts, ‘It’s easier to change directions while you’re still moving.’ If you stop, it’s harder to get started again. I still don’t think I made the wrong decision, but he was right."
- "I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That’s a beautiful gift from God. If people don’t want to see that anymore then I won’t be in anymore movies."
More In Age
- "No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating."― Oscar Wilde
- "I never come back home with the same moral character I went out with; something or other becomes unsettled where I had achieved internal peace; some one or other of the things I had put to flight reappears on the scene."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor."― Euripides