More From Debra Winger
- "I had a very insightful friend who warned me back when I stopped reading scripts, ‘It’s easier to change directions while you’re still moving.’ If you stop, it’s harder to get started again. I still don’t think I made the wrong decision, but he was right."
- "I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
More In Age
- "And in my own life, in my own small way, I’ve tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That’s why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us – no matter what our age or background or walk of life – each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation."― Michelle Obama
- "I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age I have to hold on to something."― George Burns
- "It is unthinkable for a Frenchman to arrive at middle age without having syphilis and the Cross of the Legion of Honor."― Andre Gide