More From Debra Winger
- "I was never afraid of failure after that because, I think, coming that close to death you get kissed. With the years, the actual experience of course fades, but the flavor of it doesn’t. I just had a real sense of what choice do I have but to live fully?"
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
- "I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
More In Age
- "In the television age, the key distinction is between the candidate who can speak poetry and the one who can only speak prose."― Richard M. Nixon
- "No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning."― Barbara de Angelis
- "Childhood: the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth – two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age."― Ambrose Bierce