More From Debra Winger
- "Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don’t care to make."
- "I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That’s a beautiful gift from God. If people don’t want to see that anymore then I won’t be in anymore movies."
- "I was never afraid of failure after that because, I think, coming that close to death you get kissed. With the years, the actual experience of course fades, but the flavor of it doesn’t. I just had a real sense of what choice do I have but to live fully?"
More In Age
- "Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution."― Gustave Flaubert
- "It is well for the world that in most of us, by the age of thirty, the character has set like plaster, and will never soften again."― William James
- "By Time and Age full many things are taught."― Aeschylus