More From Debra Winger
- "Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don’t care to make."
- "I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam."
- "I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That’s a beautiful gift from God. If people don’t want to see that anymore then I won’t be in anymore movies."
More In Age
- "Besides, wouldn’t it be wonderful if no one ever had to worry about the random cruelty of fatal illness or the woes of old age attacking them or their loved ones?"― Joan D. Vinge
- "I am 54 and age is slowly writing itself on my face."― Arthur Smith
- "Tolerance is a one-way street in the Age of Obama. ‘Choice’ is in the eye (and iron fist) of the First Amendment usurper."― Michelle Malkin