More From Debra Winger
- "I had a very insightful friend who warned me back when I stopped reading scripts, ‘It’s easier to change directions while you’re still moving.’ If you stop, it’s harder to get started again. I still don’t think I made the wrong decision, but he was right."
- "I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
More In Age
- "When you hire that first person, then you’re a boss. You’ve got performance reviews. You’ve got complaints about not making enough money. You’ve got people who are just going to sell your story to the tabloids."― Scott Adams
- "We Jews have a special attachment to the Book. The study of page after page in tomes yellowing with age was obligatory."― Theodore Bikel
- "I started playing music at a pretty young age."― Duncan Sheik