More From Debra Winger
- "It’s such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are."
- "I always loved working as an actress, but I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just opt out of being famous. And then I realized you can, and I think I did. And eventually, I came to understand that you can do that and also keep working."
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
More In Age
- "We asserted ourselves as a music community, and showed legislators that music is positive. Especially if you’ve sold 300 million records worldwide and pay taxes."― Krist Novoselic
- "I’m not limited by my gender, and I don’t think anyone else should be either. Because I am the age I am and I sort of rode the crest of the first profound post-suffragette feminists, I wasn’t fighting to burn my bra. Those women fought that fight just seconds before I came into womanhood."― Ellen Barkin
- "Childhood: the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth – two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age."― Ambrose Bierce