More From Debra Winger
- "I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That’s a beautiful gift from God. If people don’t want to see that anymore then I won’t be in anymore movies."
- "It’s such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are."
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
More In Age
- "But, on another level it’s really sort of this really cool coming of age story, it reminds me of like The Breakfast Club or something like that, if I can be so bold to associate with The Breakfast Club."― Will Estes
- "Great is our admiration of the orator who speaks with fluency and discretion."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get."― Elizabeth Taylor