More From Debra Winger
- "A good marriage is different to a happy marriage."
- "I always loved working as an actress, but I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just opt out of being famous. And then I realized you can, and I think I did. And eventually, I came to understand that you can do that and also keep working."
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
More In Age
- "The age of chivalry is past. Bores have succeeded to dragons."― Charles Dickens
- "I must confess, I was born at a very early age."― Groucho Marx
- "If you think of what food is, it’s the energy we use to do our daily work. I want people to know about the USDA. This is a very important department. It’s not fully appreciated as such."― Tom Vilsack