More From Debra Winger
- "I was never afraid of failure after that because, I think, coming that close to death you get kissed. With the years, the actual experience of course fades, but the flavor of it doesn’t. I just had a real sense of what choice do I have but to live fully?"
- "I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That’s a beautiful gift from God. If people don’t want to see that anymore then I won’t be in anymore movies."
- "People who make lots of money at what they do should just shut up about it."
More In Age
- "I started playing music at a pretty young age."― Duncan Sheik
- "As a teacher you are more or less obliged to pay the same amount of attention to everything. That can wear you down."― Marilyn Hacker
- "Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young."― J. K. Rowling