More From Debra Winger
- "Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don’t care to make."
- "I always loved working as an actress, but I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just opt out of being famous. And then I realized you can, and I think I did. And eventually, I came to understand that you can do that and also keep working."
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
More In Age
- "By the time I’m 40, interplanetary travel will be common. Nobody will want to talk to me at that age, anyway."― Ace Frehley
- "The surest sign of age is loneliness."― Annie Dillard
- "Michelle Pfeiffer hasn’t been finding a lot of work recently because she doesn’t like what a woman her age is offered. That’s a real double standard. You get Sean Connery, who gets older and older, still playing opposite young ladies, but it doesn’t work the other way around."― Denzel Washington