More From Debra Winger
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
- "If I could have one prayer answered, I would pray for patience. I move so fast sometimes. I try to slow down."
- "I never lost my interest in acting but I did lose my interest in the business and what I had to go through to make a film. I felt saturated, you know, like a sponge when it’s saturated – it’s not good."
More In Age
- "Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?"― Desiderius Erasmus
- "You need some insecurity if you’re an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven’t yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers."― Al Pacino
- "I’ve experienced a lot for someone my age that a lot of people will be able to relate to."― Julianne Hough