More From Debra Winger
- "I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That’s a beautiful gift from God. If people don’t want to see that anymore then I won’t be in anymore movies."
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
- "If I could have one prayer answered, I would pray for patience. I move so fast sometimes. I try to slow down."
More In Age
- "To many a man, and sometimes to a youth, there comes the opportunity to choose between honorable competence and tainted wealth. The young man who starts out to be poor and honorable, holds in his hand one of the strongest elements of success."― Orison Swett Marden
- "The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom."― H. L. Mencken
- "All diseases run into one, old age."― Ralph Waldo Emerson