More From Debra Winger
- "A good marriage is different to a happy marriage."
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
- "I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
More In Change
- "If you feel like it’s difficult to change, you will probably have a harder time succeeding."― Andrea Jung
- "I want to be able to look back and say, ‘I’ve done everything I can, and I was successful.’ I don’t want to look back and say I should have done this or that. I’d like to change things for the younger generation of swimmers coming along."― Michael Phelps
- "A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love."― Pearl S. Buck