More From Debra Winger
- "A good marriage is different to a happy marriage."
- "I always loved working as an actress, but I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just opt out of being famous. And then I realized you can, and I think I did. And eventually, I came to understand that you can do that and also keep working."
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
More In Change
- "Thus, if armaments were curtailed without a secure peace and all countries disarmed proportionately, military security would have been in no way affected."― Ludwig Quidde
- "Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances."― Jackie Chan
- "I’ve never been a hands-on dad. I’m not ashamed to admit it, but you can’t run a restaurant and be home for tea at 4:30 and bath and change nappies."― Gordon Ramsay