More From Debra Messing
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
More In Education
- "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."― Robert Frost
- "My wife wanted my children to have some Chinese culture and education. She believes the children need to learn two languages and two cultures."― Jet Li
- "Leadership should be born out of the understanding of the needs of those who would be affected by it."― Marian Anderson