More From Debra Messing
- "I think the institute of marriage is a noble thing. The idea of a partner for life is incredibly romantic. But now we’re living to 100. A hundred years ago people were dying at age 37. Til death do us part was a much different deal."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
More In Education
- "Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "My background was computer science and business school, so eventually I worked my way up where I was running product groups – development, testing, marketing, user education."― Melinda Gates
- "The Constitution was written by 55 educated and highly intelligent men in Philadelphia in 1787, but it was written so that it could be understood by people of limited education and modest intelligence."― John Jay Hooker