More From Debra Messing
- "I think the institute of marriage is a noble thing. The idea of a partner for life is incredibly romantic. But now we’re living to 100. A hundred years ago people were dying at age 37. Til death do us part was a much different deal."
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
More In Education
- "The dream doesn’t lie in victimization or blame; it lies in hard work, determination and a good education."― Alphonso Jackson
- "We conclude that in the field of public education the doctrine of “separate but equal” has no place."― Earl Warren
- "I do think that a general liberal arts education is very important, particularly in an uncertain changing world."― Steve Case