More From Debra Messing
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
- "I think the institute of marriage is a noble thing. The idea of a partner for life is incredibly romantic. But now we’re living to 100. A hundred years ago people were dying at age 37. Til death do us part was a much different deal."
More In Education
- "When the state or federal government control the education of all of our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens."― Michael Badnarik
- "Violence is black children going to school for 12 years and receiving 6 years’ worth of education."― Julian Bond
- "I studied secondary education."― Jim McKay