More From Debra Messing
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
More In Education
- "I believe that access to a university education should be based on the ability to learn, not what people can afford. I think there is no more nauseating a sight than politicians pulling up the ladder of opportunity behind them."― Charles Kennedy
- "Civic education and civic responsibility should be taught in elementary school."― Donna Brazile
- "Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue."― Plato