More From Debra Messing
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
More In Education
- "You cannot blame the mismanagement of the economy or the fact that we have not invested adequately in education in order to give our people the knowledge, the skills and the technology that they need in order to be able to use the resources that Africa has to gain wealth."― Wangari Maathai
- "Security is still the most important issue facing Washington state residents and millions of Americans – the security of having a job, of access to affordable health care, of a quality education, and of protecting our homeland and defending our nation."― Patty Murray
- "To read a newspaper is to refrain from reading something worth while. The first discipline of education must therefore be to refuse resolutely to feed the mind with canned chatter."― Aleister Crowley