More From Debra Messing
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
More In Education
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."― Dominic Cooper
- "It’s not what you pay a man, but what he costs you that counts."― Will Rogers
- "I’m no politician. I’m an historian who has learned through a lifetime of studying that nothing in the world beats universal education."― Stephen Ambrose