More From Debra Messing
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
More In Education
- "My job is to make sure that if you’re a family in Florida, your children can get a good education and you have the opportunity for a job. That’s my job and that’s what I think about every day."― Rick Scott
- "Research shows that children do better in school and are less likely to drop out when fathers are involved. Engaged parents can strengthen communities, mentor and tutor students, and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children’s education."― Arne Duncan
- "If there is something I would like to do as President of the General Assembly, it is to place more emphasis on the issue of education, which enables a better life for women."― Harri Holkeri