More From Debra Messing
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
More In Death
- "The drink? Yes, I’ve had tough times in my life, especially the last year, regarding my ex-wife, my kids, I nearly broke my neck, I was on death row with pneumonia."― Paul Gascoigne
- "It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."― Eric Hoffer
- "I love myself. Anything that has my name I’m tickled to death."― Barbara Corcoran