More From Debra Messing
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
More In Death
- "There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires."― Nelson Mandela
- "Inactivity is death."― Benito Mussolini
- "Generosity during life is a very different thing from generosity in the hour of death; one proceeds from genuine liberality and benevolence, the other from pride or fear."― Horace Mann