More From Debra Messing
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
More In Death
- "No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow."― Euripides
- "In matters of religion and matrimony I never give any advice; because I will not have anybody’s torments in this world or the next laid to my charge."― Lord Chesterfield
- "Men love it. They have a sense of humor, whereas a lot of women are threatened or just don’t get it."― Lara Flynn Boyle