More From Debra Messing
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."
More In Death
- "People praise virtue, but they hate it, they run away from it. It freezes you to death, and in this world you’ve got to keep your feet warm."― Denis Diderot
- "Celebrity is death – celebrity – that’s the worst thing that can happen to an actor."― Glenn Close
- "Personally, I would be delighted if there were a life after death, especially if it permitted me to continue to learn about this world and others, if it gave me a chance to discover how history turns out."― Carl Sagan