More From Debra Messing
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
More In Death
- "They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice… that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person."― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Humanity should question itself, once more, about the absurd and always unfair phenomenon of war, on whose stage of death and pain only remain standing the negotiating table that could and should have prevented it."― Pope John Paul II
- "I think that when something happens when you’re growing up, like a death or divorce, it does open the world slightly because things aren’t as straightforward."― Felicity Jones