More From Debra Messing
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
More In Death
- "You find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."― Samuel Johnson
- "There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever."― Thomas A. Edison
- "I thank my God for graciously granting me the opportunity of learning that death is the key which unlocks the door to our true happiness."― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart